Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

CNN reacts to Bush's speech



I love the caption line that has popped up under some interviews (since the closed captioning in my office isn't working, I have to read what I can):



"What do Americans want?"



Tough question. But from the sounds of it, my guess is someone else to pay for Iraqi occupation. And keep your stupid Frenchie opinions to yourself, mon frere.



Hey, good luck with that, America!



I would like to also point out that Bush reached out to other nations with his strong stand against slavery and the sexual exploitation of children. Way to go out on a limb, Dubya! While that's just fine, perhaps signing Kyoto and the landmine treaty would get you somewhere with the rest of the planet, too.

No comments: