Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

One year on



Today marks a full year since I started writing for this weblog, and the page is very different from what I had originally planned - thank goodness! Very few of you would be interested in my week-to-week chess results, I'm sure.



A year ago I was unemployed, and trying to do something with my time that made me feel like I was doing something useful, or at least interesting, with my days. Now, I fit my writing in between calls at the help desk, and somehow find myself writing more than then, if with less research.



I hope the writing is better than it was a year ago, because I'm not thrilled with some of the posts from back then. I try to avoid being as earnest as I was then (though you'd never know it from the last post).



I'm glad you've all stopped by - it makes this much more fun for me to know someone could give a damn about the "Random thoughts, mostly political, of a left-leaning Albertan."

No comments: