Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Housekeeping



A couple of months ago, I sent out a few feelers in an attempt to put together a group provincial election blog. Unfortunately, a combination of technical trouble and disinterest scuttled the project. Instead, I've added a bunch of new links on the right, displacing my must-read blogs list downward. Is it a little weird that an NDP candidate is linking the Alberta Alliance? Not as weird as not including them in the "crazies", I figure.



I've also added Bear to the must-read list. I offered him webspace here at revmod.ca, but again with the technical trouble. Did I mention that I'm available for employment in technical support?



There's a few new reciprocals. Tell 'em Don sent you.

No comments: