Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Tune into RevMod, for all the pie-related news and opinion you need.



James Bow says that as political protest, the Klein entarter was badly done. I would agree, if I thought the point was political and deeper than "Boy, that Ralph's a big jerk!"



Meantime, the Calgary Sun seemed to enjoy nothing more than a lot of letters from people who wrote variations of "Klein deserved it, he's a big jerk." And those of you who appreciate the Sun's subtle editorial hand will realize that each letter ended with a smarmy bracketed response, along the lines of "Where's your Stampede spirit?" And that seems to be the attitude of those around me, as well. Huh. Considering I'm the left-winger in this crowd, what am I hearing?

No comments: