Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

And on a completely different sort of broadcast

Sadly, the best broadcast of the evening election for Premier of Alberta seems to be CTV's two minutes per fifteen. Stelmach is running second behind Dinning, and CTV seems to believe that this spells trouble for Dinning. Alternatively, if Morton can get to second, Dinning should win.

Dinning - 30100, Stelmach - 25500, Morton - 21800.

But the big loser is me, who has to put up with Whistler during the other 48 minutes this hour. I don't watch a ton of television, so I had no idea what a sad excuse for programming it is. Also, the women on it need a ham sandwich, stat - I think they might actually be starving. But at least part of my point is, after the Newsworld examination of all of the minutae of the Liberal convention, this seems a disappointing degree of coverage. I need my fix!

No comments: