Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Sadie Hawkins Day, Oscar night



Going by tradition and Neilsen numbers, women win all-round, today. Combining the two events, if your wife asks you to watch the ceremony, you have to. Yes, including all the red carpet crap. But you aren't expected to be able to comment on the clothing - feel free to simply nod and go "uh-huh".



I think there could be a great tradition of holding the Oscars on February 29th, because that would get us down to one ceremony every four years. Hey - how about always on Sunday, February 29? Thanks for coming, everyone - see you in 2032!



My Oscar picks this year are a bit thin, since I saw --- well, I saw Return of the King. Oh, and Finding Nemo. Hmmm. I think they'll both win.



Does that help?

No comments: