Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Super Bowl wrapup



One of my new additions to the reciprical roll, Red Wheelbarrow, sums up thoughts on the Janet Jackson moment better than I've managed thus far... the thoughts are shared, though. Football game? Huh... I had no idea there was a football game, too.



I'd like to add that for me, it was also a new moment of defining difference between our two countries. Considering CBC's lingering shots of well-sculpted topless young women in the AC/DC audience at SarsStock, it's possible we're a little less mammaraphobic. I think had Janet performed her unveiling during a halftime show at Grey Cup, the discussions the next day would boil down to "wow, Regina really was cold for the game, eh?"

No comments: