Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Friday, March 26, 2004

New comments



This page is going to look a little odd through to the end of the month, because I'm simply not prepared to abandon my old comments. I don't feel like I'm the only contributor to this page - I think the comments submitted are key to the energy of this place, and are as deserving of being archived as what I write. The last couple of days have certainly proved that to me - without the comments, I have no incentive to write. Pathetic, really - I used to write for the love of it, and now I write for the feedback.



Anyway, in the hopes that the old comments come back, the links to them will remain on the page through to the end of the month, so the monthly archive retains the links. But in the meantime, the first of the two "comments" links will be the operative one, now and I hope for a ling time. Come April, the second link will disappear.



Not the most elegant solution, I admit, but it's what I got while I MacGyver my way through HTML.



Edited to add: No, I'm sorry, that was TOO weird. I apologise to all of you who wrote comments to March postings, but the double script had to go. With any luck at all, at least the comments attached to posts of previous months will rise again, but March had to go away. Enjoy Reblogger - I've been using it on Bullets for a month now, and I really like it.

No comments: