Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

The worst part is, it probably wasn't a gaffe.



A Jack Layton government would repeal the Clarity Act. Great.



I don't know if this was before or after Stephane Dion accused the NDP of playing footsie with seperatists, but I suspect it was after, or Dion would have had much more to say on the subject. Either way, I don't think Layton could have illustrated Dion's point more eloquently. I can't abide that.



I'm not sure I can keep working for the NDP's election this campaign. I'm not sure I can cast a ballot for them. I'll admit, I'm not focused on trying to determine if this was a gaffe or not, and for how many points. I'll let my readers duke that out in the comments while I talk to some people in the party and try to determine what I'm doing now.

No comments: