Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Monday, May 31, 2004

Next time, I'll host an easier contest



Kevin Brennan has asked me about the gaffe scoring for the row between Dennis Mills and Olivia Chow, not even candidates in the same riding.



Was there a gaffe here? I don't think so, but it's definitely odd. I think I'm just going to stand a safe distance back, shake my head at the absurdity of it all, and move on from this moment.



It's all kinda proportional-representationy, since they aren't running against one another. Chow is the NDP candidate in TO-Spadina - what's she doing picking a fight with Mills, the Liberal candidate in TO-Danforth? (Or vice versa - I wasn't around to see Who Started It, which I understand is important if both Mills and Chow are in elementary school.)



No gaffe points for this, although a firm talking-to and possibly no television for a week are in order for them both.

No comments: