Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Thanks, Rex Murphy

The erudite Globe columnist opens his column with the phrase "Beer and popcorn, eh?", sustaining Scott Reid's six-pointer. Was there ever any fear it would be otherwise?

Also in the Globe today, online edition this time, three editorialists discuss the debate as it goes on.
Sean Fine, 9:11 p.m.: I can't wait to see whom the media dub the winner of this debate.
Yes, indeed, prominent member of the media. I wonder who "they'll" dub the winner? I sure hope you get the memo in time. You don't want to seem out of step with the herd mentality. Why this fascination with determining a winner, instead of examining the positions?

I'm being overly harsh; there were some decent observations in there. But personally, I preferred Calgary Grit's overview.

No comments: