Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Monday, April 07, 2003

Around the Internet



I followed a link posted by Tom to a specific story on the website Spinsanity. I'd never been there before, but spent a couple of hours this morning reading articles almost at random. It's as interesting from a fact-checking perspective as The Daily Howler, but it doesn't seem to be so left-leaning (at first blush). If I keep enjoying it, the list to my left will get one link longer.



And while I'm on the subject of links, I want to thank Carl of Barbecued Memes (I've never seen Leslie post, but thanks there too), Fearthainn, author of Trash, and Jon, who is finally posting regularly about his experiences teaching in Korea in Random Thoughts. They've all hosted links to me for a long time. From three such very different and very interesting blogs, that's quite a compliment. As it stands, I'm trying to keep my permalinks down to political sites that are along similar lines (but naturally much better) to my own. I think those are the ones my readers would likely head to and enjoy. (I'm thinking of dropping Wil Wheaton... he's fun to read, and I like having his head on my page, but one of these blogs is not like the others, if you know what I mean. I digress.) But that, and not quality or entertainment or my own reading habits, is what keeps me from posting permalinks to them. Go read their sites, because I'm hoping to post a little lighter this week, and catch up on other aspects of my life instead.



Finally, a goofy but entertaining little link. August pointed me toward it. And I like to credit my sources.

No comments: