Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, May 08, 2003

Another fan



I'm thinking about building a "reciprocal links" list, because I'm starting to build quite a collection of people who not only read and enjoy me (and I appreciate that more than I can possibly say), but link me so that others are exposed to my lunatic ravings.



Until I build that list, though, I'm happy to promote on an ad hoc basis. Here's someone else who thinks I'm worth a look. Given the depth of his research and writing skill, and given the scope, that's quite a compliment. Here's Bud from North Carolina, operator of Bud's Misty Mountain Hop. Go read him for a couple of days... I'm returning to my old job (but for way more money! Hooray!) in the morning, and probably won't be in front of a computer alone for the first little while.

No comments: