Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Damn job's keeping me from the real cutting edge



Let me be the last blogger to inform you that the American and Saudi government knew the Riyadh attacks were coming --- and still didn't manage to stop them! Seriously. Click from the first story to the second. This was predicted. This was anticipated. And it still wasn't avoided.



Let me also point out that as I look up at CNN right now, I see they're covering a story about a lying NY Times journalist. Earlier, they covered the murder of two Texas children, allegedly by their mother. Also in Texas, the state Democrats are unhappy enough with a redistricting plan to break quorum.



WTF? Al Quada is fucking active! When did CNN decide that wasn't important enough to cover as if they meant it? Do car bombers not provide the same sort of wargasm that fucking Shock and Awe did? Their coverage of this bombing has been obscenely thin. Admittedly, so has mine, but I've got another job now. This is Wolf Blitzer's only Goddamned job. I think he should get on it.

No comments: