Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Numbers

Three of four - not bad, but is it good enough for the Liberals to pull the trigger on the 39th Parliament? I suspect probably not, but then again, there might come a point where they simply can't be seen as Harper's chew toy any longer. I'll be preparing for Gaffeometer 3 this weekend, just in case. In the meantime, I owe some campaign $20 as my prize from Gaffeometer 2 - I suppose I should figure out which one.

Zero of one - Fort McMurray residents are complaining about Guy Boutilier's exclusion from cabinet, saying that despite their importance economically to the province, the Premier clearly takes them for granted. Here's an idea for Fort Mac residents - show up to te polls in numbers greater than 21%. I don't think the lowest turnout in the province gets presents after the election.

No comments: