Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Reciprocal Links



I've been going crazy adding reciprocal links to the column on the left the last few weeks. I appreciate your support, and your sending readers my way... I apologise that I haven't kept up with introducing you all individually. If I've missed you completely, let me know - e-mail address remians on the upper left.



I do want to point one out specifically right here. From the newest inbound link to me, pearls that are his eyes, comes the tag line of the year:



Instead of one big shot controlling all the media, now there's a thousand freaks blogging their worthless opinions.
Heh. Kathleen, from one of the thousand, word. But it's still a better arrangement.

No comments: