Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Look who's back



As part of my spring cleanup, I've finally gotten to transferring in the old pages from my first webhost. They look a little rougher, a little stitched together - but hey, that was where I was. Not to mention I make reference to links on those pages that didn't exist when I forcably put the old text into the new template.



Because I wanted to, okay?



Anyway, I was following around some of those old links, and I've come to one that was dead for so long, I thought it would never return. Yet here she is, Wanda from Words on a Page. She returned to the blog some time ago now, but it's news to me, so the wish is sincere if dated - Welcome back!

No comments: