Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Cayman Ivan news



The international media hasn't had much news about the devastation on Grand Cayman yesterday. Regular readers know that there are people who live on that island who are important to me.



So, long story short, this story scares the shit out of me.



I haven't been able to reach the people I know since yesterday morning. Once I do, once I hear more, I'll let you know.



Update, 0935: Here's another report, more detailed and scarier.



Update, 1140: This site is taking and posting sporadic reports. Apparently, a few cel phone calls and text messages have gotten to loved ones off-island, and some of that information is being shared there.

No comments: