Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Good catch



Thank the Middleman for this election factoid, to be used by me at a future election forum:



A $41.2-billion health accord between Ottawa and the provinces will not blunt the Alberta government's plans to inject more privatization into its health-care system, Premier Ralph Klein said Friday.



.................



However, he said any reform proposals will occur after the provincial election, expected in late November.
It seems Ralph Klein comes from the Kim Campbell school of democracy: an election is no time to discuss public policy.



I can't blame the guy for not wanting to hang around the First Ministers' health care meeting. "Hey, I'm just going to wreck it anyhow... you guys have fun. I'm headed to a trade show!"

No comments: