Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bedtime, and still no Premier

But it seems pretty damn close. After the second, week-delayed ballot, Stelmach has a marginal lead, but people who picked Morton first aren't headed to Dinning. Ballot number three is going to go to Stelmach huge.

I won't, however, change my prediction about his future. He has nearly zero charisma. Judging from the debate, policy is a little thin as well. I heard one cabinet minister suggest they were going to wait at least a year for an election, without saying "to give this guy a little seasoning." But I get the feeling Mr. Stelmach's going to require a whole spice rack.

I'm sure we'll hear more tomorrow. Sleep well, Alberta - not sure what kind of Alberta you'll be waking up to. Does anyone know?

No comments: