Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

If I'd found this last October, I never would have blogged



I noticed I'm getting some hits from a site I'd never seen before. BlogsCanada.ca is a new effort to create a directory of Canadian blogs.



As I suggest in the title, if I had been able to find a single left-wing blog from Alberta, I likely would have said "well, that need is addressed." I'm excited now, as the index begins to fill, to see if I'm alone after all or not. However, it's way too late for me to quit, even if I do find myself outclassed by someone local who knows what she or he is talking about and can write with some skill.



Let me describe the chances of finding someone better at this than I am as "inevitable". I appreciate your loyalty nonetheless.

No comments: