Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Friday, November 28, 2003

They're everywhere



Not gay people. Well, them too. No, I was thinking of Members of Parliament, fearing the long-term effects of the "Gay Agenda":



(David Kilgour, Liberal MP, in conversation with Paula Simons of the Edmonton Journal) On Thursday, Kilgour told me that he opposes gay marriage, in part because, he says, once the government made same-sex marriage legal, it would have no logical reason not to allow three people to get married.



"So you're saying your fear is that gay marriage could lead to legalized polygamy?" I asked him, puzzled.



"And, I'm afraid, and I'm not the only one afraid of this, it could lead to mothers marrying sons and all kinds of things," he responded.

And that's a Liberal. Gah!

No comments: