Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

You can't take the sky from me

My workplace is attempting to arrange for a special free screening of "Star Wars III/VI: Attack of the Yes We Know the Last Two Were Absolute Crap But He's Going to Become Vader and It's Going to be Dark and Scary and Every Bit as Good as Empire so Please Please Please Come See It." Damn - free was pretty much what I was prepared to pay. In fact, I still have a decision to make, because if it's anything like the last two, it's two hours of my life I'll never ever get back, and that's too high a price to pay.

Let's have a free screening of this, instead - it's a movie I'm actually excited about.. The first trailer should be posted today, if Ghost of a Flea can be believed.

Lucas bad. Whedon good! Is there a flag I can post on my blog about that?

Hey, there is!

No comments: