Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Predictions become worthless: poll



I don't have a link, I don't have the precise numbers (and number-crunching poll data has never been my forte anyway), but a poll that was just being discussed on Newsworld suggests the big winner in the Conservative merger has been the Liberal Party.



I was also thrilled to see the Alberta numbers, which shows the NDP as the big gainer of the lost Tory voters.



More numbers as they come available, but I think Kinsella's minority government prediction is looking not very likely, and James Bow's prediction of a Deifenbaker-sized majority is. But of course, a lot can happen between now and an election, and on election day, no matter what the polls say, everyone starts at zero.

No comments: