Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

The view from the south



(This entry posted by Don)



I obviously don't have my finger on the pulse of the newly rejuvinated Conservative leadership race, from my holiday destination, but alongside Bear's entries on the topic, be sure to check out the Canadians in my link list - All Things Canadian has a good index of the information and opinion out there.



I've been asking locally what people think on the subject. Can Stronach overcome her lack of experience? Does Clement have a chance? The word on the street is "Who? What? Please get out of my sun."



Despite being seriously disconnected, Jim Elve has invited me to participate in his Federal election blog. I'll try not to drag the entire group down to my level - I'm sure you'll see some incisive commentary there despite my presence, cracking jokes and generally treating the whole thing like a big obvious foregone conclusion. I mean, how can Layton lose?

No comments: