Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Busy busy



You have likely noticed that I'm not posting with the impressive regularity you've grown accustomed to. I feel I should apologise.



The fact is, between the campaign and the "part-time business", my time has become more restricted than it ever was when I was working for a living. I've got the time to write, sure, but I don't feel as informed as I should be if I'm going to represent myself as a pundit, online or otherwise. It's difficult to fact-check Levant when I don't have any particular facts at hand, and don't have the time to find them. (Actually, it's not that hard. Everything he says is crazy.)



Did I mention that the Calgary Sun is now publishing Coulter? Between the two, we really get both ends of the political spectrum: the crazy right, and the crazy dangerous right. But the sports section kicks ass! I digress.



Still, once the writ drops May 9th, the gaffe-o-meter will appear at the top of this page, and I will make the time to keep the score current. Presuming that's the date of the call, I'll give you until --- well, because it's a Sunday, let's say noon MDT on May 10 to get your entries in.



So get your entries in, already.

No comments: