Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Fabulous Prizes!



In less than an hour, the gaffe entry deadline will pass, and those of you who have no entry in will be left watching from the sidelines. Which might be entertaining too.



Tomorrow, I'll post the entries (don't worry, no names unless you're already a famous blogger, or would like to be) and the prize. I think. If I can dig something up. I mean, I have to go up against the trilogy of books in James Bow's contest, so I have to offer up something, right?



Speaking of which, if you've missed my deadline, go enter James' more traditional "guess the seats" contest. Because, again, trilogy of books! Plus, it requires actual knowledge, unlike the Gaffe-o-meter crapshoot. And in that one, there's no French judge to give Layton's budget gaffe a pass.



Elections are great, once you get past all that boring "issues" and "voting" and "responsible citizenship" malarky.



Update: and that's it - entries are closed. Stop your guessing, and start cheering for your favourite screw-ups!

No comments: