Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, December 12, 2002

More on that other Paul Martin:



Not the next Prime Minister of Canada, but the reporter for the Washington Times who "broke" the Nasrallah speech story. Skip through the main story, and read the section three-quarters down entitled "Mystery Man"



(As for confirmation of the ID, the Sydney Morning Herald is the only source I was able to find that I wouldn't call 'vested'. But I'll keep searching, and would happily see anything others might find. See the e-mail link over to the left there, near where the archive link would be if it worked? Right. Thanks.)



Fair enough that he's using a psudeonym... I have no idea how much danger he might have been in. But an Arabic psudeonym? That seems to be a little too intentionally misleading, when reporting on events in the middle east, don't you think?

No comments: