Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Monday, December 16, 2002

Now.... this!



I hate television news. Too many stories are told without context, and often, without any sense whatsoever. Let's take this as an example. Now, I'd love to be critical of Oberg's contention here. But he's not an idiot, I don't think. And yet, from the story here, what he says makes no sense. If everyone in the education system works longer hours, presumably there will be room for more layoffs, not fewer. Regardless, let's move on.... we have footage of something on fire.



I'll look forward to critiquing or congratulating Oberg's proposal just as soon as I can discover what the logic behind it is. Thanks, CFCN, for completely obscuring it.

No comments: