Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Just want a date/time stamp on this



In about thirty minutes, Dubya's going to be back on the tube. I bet he's going to tell us the cool kick-ass name we can all get behind for this war of American aggression. My money is on "Operation Desert Liberty". If I'm right, I might just end up with some US special forces on my doorstep, asking how I knew that, so I'm going to get out of here for a little while.



Update: Have they called it anything yet? I mean, I'm avoiding the wall-to-wall 24-hour news channel viewing, but I can't imagine a detail like that got by me, did it?



Further Update: It took Jon Stewart last night to tell me, and he can't be right, can he? "Operation Iraqi Freedom"?

No comments: