Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Sunday, March 23, 2003

The left-wing media strikes again.



In my last post, I linked to the CBC story of yesterday's event, because that's the only one I could find. CFCN simply seems to be a day out of date on their local news (the most recent story on local news portion of the page is from Friday at 4:09 PM), but the Sun covered protests everywhere across the country but not in Calgary, while the Herald ... well, they've proved what I never believed about them. Four thousand people on the streets, and the top story in the local news is "'Dome Crowd Cheers U. S. Anthem" The print and bradcast versions of all of these may be different. I'll check the papers and keep you posted.

No comments: