Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Saturday, March 29, 2003

Screw it



No warblogging for me today... I can't do it. I am spent, at least temporarily. Mike, that goes for your e-mail questions, as well. I've seen some good stuff, I've got some reading and searching and posting to do, but it will wait.



Fortunately, for the lazy and untalented like myself, there is the "Apathetic Online Journal Entry Generator," brought to me via the Brunching Shuttlecocks. Let's see what we've got:



Such is life

My life's been completely bland lately. Maybe tomorrow. So it goes. I just don't have much to say lately. I've just been letting everything happen without me these days.



Current Mood: stagnant



No Comments
I think my blog is going to take much less time, now.



No comments: