Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Not a lot left to say, but some



Harper's reports that American troops are being trained to bury their Iraqi victims with heads pointing toward Mecca. Because we respect your faith. Now die. (The link also includes an overview of Bush's speech last night... "Bush repeated the discredited charge that Iraq has armed and trained Al Qaeda terrorists, and he even mentioned the "poison factory" that, upon inspection, had no plumbing." The page changes once a week, so you want to check this link quickly or expect something totally different.)



Tom pointed me toward this Star Trek-related review of Bush's performance last night, in Atrios' comment section.



More Garofalo: this time, an interview with someone who isn't unbelievably hostile toward her point of view, for a change.



Did I promise you some chess games? Forgive me... I've had other focuses.

No comments: