Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Saturday, May 24, 2003

And finally (for now) this:



Ted Rall explains why the "War on Terrorism" is turning into a horrible failure. I know, we're winning, blah blah blah... but the bombs keep going off, so I'm not entirely convinced.



Anyway, I recommend this article at least in part because the coolest metaphor of the week:



"hunting down individual terrorists is an expensive and pointless game of whack-a-mole. Only Allah knows how many eager recruits have sprung up, hydra-like, to fill Khalid Sheikh Mohammad's flip-flops."
(By the way, I recognize that all three of my posts this morning have involved links back to Alternet. Honest, I'm not being lazy... I just found myself having "Aha" moments over and over as I was browsing there last night. Sue me.)

No comments: