Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Ya got a problem wit' dat?



I know I didn't blog at all today. Blame my ISP, whose modem pool was hooped, but insisted, when I called to let them know, on stepping me through changing the modem settings half a dozen times. I was spoiled by Cadvision, who gave me service cheap and provided fantastic support. I went for the cheap (Nucleus) rather than the fantastic support (TELUS).



Still, I know you're all on the edge of your seats to hear my views on Bush's "Battle of Iraq" speech (I can't wait for Powell to go to the UN, and explain how they'd already authorized the war, through authorizing war on Afghanistan. "Seriously, guys, it's the same war!" And I'm looking forward to discussing Bush's contention that the Iraqi regime will never supply WMD to al Quada. It's true, but it was true in February, too.). I know you want to hear my thoughts on the Prime Minister decriminalising possesion of small amounts of weed ("It's not five kilos, officer... it's five thousand grams. Several small amounts." "Right. Off you go, then." Actually, the best part of this story is the bird we flip to the Americans in the process... pissing them off by calling them "Bastards" is stupid, but pissing them off by reminding them we're actually a seperate country is another thing altogether.). And I know you can't wait to hear my thoughts on the latest episode of Survivor (I know it's junk, but damned if this isn't becoming the least predictable season ever).



Well, get used to that position (er... the edge-of-your-seat position. I mentioned it way up there. I'm rambling), because you'll just have to wait for tomorrow... now that my connection has cleared, I've got backgammon to play.



Happy May Day, everyone... go hug a worker. How come I can't find May Day cards at the Hallmark store in the mall?

No comments: