Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Sunday, January 05, 2003

Actual feedback!



I've recieved a series of e-mails from a thoughtful friend who's former military, and makes fact corrections in my Persian Gulf history as well as alerting me to a whole other drug issue in the military besides speed. I'm going to get to both of those in due time.



And I've been linked to ... twice! Once, on the page of a friend of mine teaching English in Korea. Jon is posting some of his Korean adventure observations here. And the other, on the aforementioned-and-soon-to-be-permanantly-linked cowtownbloggers. Thanks for the kind comment, shel. As for my joining that blog, it's coming along... I'm too vain to just send any picture with the application.

No comments: