Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Saturday, January 04, 2003

The first step is admitting there's a problem



I think I finally have figured out the problems this page has been giving me. I'm a writer, not a web designer, so when I started the blog, I simply picked a generic template out of Blogger and jumped in. Since then, I've tried to make little changes to that template, with mixed success.



I like the design, so I don't think you're going to be seeing radical changes, but I'm going to spend some time and effort rebuilding the template from the ground up, so that I understand and can much more successfully mess around in the code. In the meantime, blogging might be a little light, though there are a couple of things I feel the need to write about in the next day or so.

No comments: