Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Thursday, January 30, 2003

State of three unions



Well, I didn't have the benefit of hearing the State of the Union live, but I read it the next day as we raced to make up time lost in a blizzard east of Thunder Bay. All I can say is that I'm getting a little impatient for this "evidence" Bush keeps promising as his excuse for war. I hope he isn't planning to release said evidence on literally the eve of war, before the world has an opportunity to weigh it. I hope Canada isn't planning on joining up in advance of said evidence. But frankly, from the tropical paradise I'm hiding in right now, it's a little tough to get worked up about it any further than I have been.



For a real critique if the SotU, check virtually any of the links to the left. August was particularly good.

No comments: