Welcome to the second, less frequently-posted decade of RevMod.

Contact me at revmod AT gmail.

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

By popular demand:



An overwhelming number of people who find me via search engines are looking for information or opinion on the Gordon Campbell drunk driving charge. Since those posts have fallen off the bottom of my blog, and notwithstanding building an index for the archive, here are the posts your search engine tried to point you at:



Here's what I thought of the issue on first blush, as well as reader Bill's take on it.

Here's what I thought after the media realeased the .149 BAC measurement.

Here's where I linked to what someone on the right thinks.



I've been thinking of producing this sort of index for all the issues I touch on more than once, though perhaps I should just install a search engine to my archives.

No comments: